4th International Conference on Oil, Gas & Petrochemistry is an annual conference which is one of the largest educational and scientific events in the Oil, Gas & Petrochemistry. The program is well designed by the conference committee which includes plenary lectures, oral sessions, poster sessions and symposia/workshops.
• Academicians/ Non-academicians
• Petrochemistry engineers
• Societies and Association Members
• Delegates and Business Entrepreneurs
• Members of Associations and Societies
Abstract Submission Guidelines
• Title of the abstract must be in sentence case. The title must represent the abstract content.
• Name of the author and co-authors (if present). You may list up to 20 individual authors for each abstract.
• Provide your full name, degree, institution, address, telephone number, and email address. (Email address of the main author/presenter).
• Abstract content must not exceed 300 words. The body of the abstract should describe your research, results and conclusions of your study.
• A short biography of 100 words of the main author/presenter must be included along with abstract.
• All the abstracts must be submitted before the deadlines provided.
• Abstract will be reviewed by the committee and you will receive an e-mail notification within 24-48 hours of abstract submission.
For the sample template of the abstract, please click here